How to Protect Yourself from Unauthorized T3530 ransactions
- Sign the back as soon as you get the card.
Cancel and destroy cards you no longer need.
- Check your statement carefully every month
for errors immediately report any unauthorized
transactions to your credit card issuer.
- Never Never Never give personal information
or your credit card account number over the
phone or the Internet unless you are confident
that you are dealing with a company you know
and trust. Buy items with a low limit dedicated
- Do Not keep PIN numbers, Social security
numbers, date of birth in your wallet
- Check your credit report once a year to make
sure it is accurate and doesn't contain loans
or activities you haven't authorized.